I finally decided to join the 2015 Finish Along. I recognized that I need some motivation to help me complete my unfinished projects and there is definitely merit in holding yourself accountable to the quilting world. The FAL is to the way to go. Thank you Adrianne On the Windy Side for hosting this years Finish A Long.
1. Grandma’s Star – finish hand quilting and binding.
2. Triple Irish Chain – complete top, quilt and bind
3. Emma Mary Quilt – complete quilt top for Q1 ( I will be working on this quilt through the year setting goals over the year).
4. Triple Star quilt – complete top, quilt and bind.
5. Low Volume Quilt for Special Birthday.
Linking up to Adrianne on the Windy Side for the 2015 Finish Along. Are you playing along?
Also if you joined the Ho Ho Ho and On We Sew linky party before Christmas check out Fiona @ The Celtic Stitches to see the winners!
Have a wonderful week everyone……………..Marie xxx